*Please note: Orders with more than 2 units per order may be subject to cancellation. Limit 2 units per order while supplies last.*
Phenylpiracetam is (2-(2-Oxo-4-phenylpyrrolidin-1-yl)acetamide)
- Assured Purity: Rigorously tested for quality & purity by third-party Certificate of Analysis*
Phenylpiracetam Chemical Properties
Phenylpiracetam’s molecular formula is C12H14N2O2 and it has a molar mass of 218.106 g/mol.
The CAS Number is 77472-70-9 (6).
Phenylpiracetam Capsules and Powder
Pure Nootropics’ offers Phenylpiracetam in 100 mg capsules (bulk powder options are also available).
Notice: This product is a chemical compound. All chemicals have risks. This product is not approved by the FDA. Please research and understand the associated risks before handling. None of the information provided in our references are meant to be considered comprehensive or representative of the entire body of research on this compound. Please consult a qualified professional if you are unsure of how to handle this chemical. Misuse of this product may result in adverse reactions.
The references below are not meant to imply that any of our products treat, cure, or diagnose any disease or human condition. This product is sold as a research chemical and is for research purposes only; we recommend consulting a professional about how to handle this chemical. References to clinical studies and pre-clinical studies may use varying dosages and may not represent the dosages or subsequent results of products we sell; however, the references provided are pertinent to the subject supplement itself. References provided are intended for research and informational purposes only and do not represent the entire body of knowledge available on the subject(s) referenced; nor do they represent all possible outcomes associated with the subject(s) referenced including, but not limited to, adverse effects, precautions, or chemical interactions within the human body. The Content provided on this website is not intended to be a replacement for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Never ignore the advice of a medical professional or delay in attaining professional advice because of information or impressions you gather on this website. Choosing to rely on any information provided by the Content of this website is solely at your own risk. We encourage our audience to do their own research beyond the resources we have provided so your decision is as educated as possible.
1. “Phenylpiracetam,” Examine.com, published on 29 September 2013, last updated on 2 October 2018, https://examine.com/supplements/phenylpiracetam/.
2. Wikipedia contributors. “Phenylpiracetam.” Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, 7 Feb. 2019. Web. 27 Feb. 2019.
5. “Safety Data Sheet Phenylpiracetam.” Cayman Chemicals, 5 Dec. 2013, www.caymanchem.com/msdss/13897m.pdf.
6. “Phenylpiracetam.” PubChem Open Chemistry Database, pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/phenylpiracetam#section=Top.