Phenylpiracetam is a nootropic compound in the racetams group.
- Phenylpiracetam (2-(2-Oxo-4-phenylpyrrolidin-1-yl)acetamide) is a derivative of Piracetam (ref)*
- Synthesized in 1983 (ref), it is fat soluble and provides superior absorption (ref)*
- More potent than Piracetam (ref)*
- Assured Purity: Rigorously tested for quality & purity by third-party Certificate of Analysis*
- Note: Banned substance by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
Phenylpiracetam Chemical Properties
Phenylpiracetam’s molecular formula is C12H14N2O2 and it has a molar mass of 218.106 g/mol.
The CAS Number is 77472-70-9 (6).
The bioavailability is near 100% (4). Phenylpiracetam is eliminated through excretion of 40% in urine, 60% in bile and perspiration (2), and its’ half-life is 3-5 hours (2).
Phenylpiracetam Capsules and Powder
Pure Nootropics’ offers Phenylpiracetam in 100 mg capsules (bulk powder options are also available).
The LD50 dose was achieved in a mouse at a dose of 6800 mg/kg (5), many times higher than normal doses.
For further information, please see our References Tab above.