Fasoracetam is a nootropic compound in the racetams group.
- Fasoracetam (N-(5-Oxo-D-prolyl)piperidine) (ref)* and its mechanism of action is not fully understood at this time.
The pre-clinical animal studies, indicate that Fasoracetam modulates and activates the metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGluR) (2)*. Pre-clinical animal studies demonstrate Fasoracetam’s ability to increase acetylcholine release, uptake, and GABAb (3).*
- Assured Purity: Rigorously tested for quality & purity by third-party Certificate of Analysis*
Fasoracetam Chemical Properties
- Molecular formula: C10H16N2O2
- Molar mass: 25 g/mol
- CAS number: 110958-19-5 (1)
- Also known as: NS-105 (1)
Pure Nootropics’ offers Fasoracetam in 20 mg capsules.
See our Review Tab for more.
For further information, please see our References Tab above.