Fasoracetam is a nootropic compound in the racetams group.
- Fasoracetam (N-(5-Oxo-D-prolyl)piperidine) (ref)* and its mechanism of action is not fully understood at this time.
The pre-clinical animal studies, indicate that Fasoracetam modulates and activates the metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGluR) (2)*. Pre-clinical animal studies demonstrate Fasoracetam’s ability to increase acetylcholine release, uptake, and GABAb (3).*
- Assured Purity: Rigorously tested for quality & purity by third-party Certificate of Analysis*
Fasoracetam Chemical Properties
- Molecular formula: C10H16N2O2
- Molar mass: 25 g/mol
- CAS number: 110958-19-5 (1)
- Also known as: NS-105 (1)
Pure Nootropics’ offers Fasoracetam in 20 mg capsules.
See our Review Tab for more.
For further information, please see our References Tab above.
Notice: This product is a chemical compound. All chemicals have risks. This product is not approved by the FDA. Please research and understand the associated risks before handling. None of the information provided in our references are meant to be considered comprehensive or representative of the entire body of research on this compound. Please consult a qualified professional if you are unsure of how to handle this chemical. Misuse of this product may result in adverse reactions.